Due to some water damage we have had to completely re-do our kitchen. I made some decisions based on the fact that our floors, which were all white ceramic tile were not going to have to be replaced. Our kitchen is VERY small. Probably around 10 x 11. So, with the white floors I didn’t want dark cabinets b/c I was afraid that it would make the room look smaller. So, I decided on some cabinets that were sage green. I got a contemporary looking cabinet face with brushed nickel pulls. We are getting stainless appliances. I am going to get a charcoal/blackish tile countertop. The tiles are 12 x 12 and look really nice with a dark grout. I really could care less about granite and really can’t afford it anyway. They ended up having to replace my floors after I had already ordered the green cabinets. So, I got white with just a hint of marbled gray in there. I have read that dark countertops with white floors are really in right now and I think it will look really sharp. I want to do a nice backsplash…was considering just getting white subway tiles. I am trying to tie together the colors of the kitchen together with the backsplash. So, I have white, dark grey/black and sage green. I was thinking of using the white subway tiles with some small green glass pieces mixed in. Does anyone have any thoughts or pictures they can share that will help me. It’s so hard to visualize this stuff without having seen it first. I am so bad at this. Thanks!
- Buy Mosaic
- Floor Tile Layout Patterns
- Glass Tile Backsplash
- How To Install Glass Mosaic Tile
- How To Lay Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Mosaic
- Kitchen Tile Backsplash
- Mosaic Art
- Mosaic Backsplash
- Mosaic Ceramic
- Mosaic Floor Tiles
- Mosaic Glass
- Mosaic Home Decor
- Mosaic Supplies
- Mosaic Tile Patterns
- Mosaic Tile Sheets
- Mosaic Tiles
- Slate Floor Tile
- Vitreous Mosaic Tiles Alberta
- How to Make Mosaic Glass Art : Cutting Glass for the Background of a Mosaic
- what can i do to be more creative with my craft making? does something like this come natural?
- what colors of backsplash tiles will match my crema bordeaux granite kitchen countertops?
- How can I put plywood over hardened half-removed thinset?
- What would be a good outdoor adhesive for mosaicing the risers & treads of outdoor steps?
- What is the best way to keep our new Porcelain tile floor clean?
- matrices word problem help?
- Art project due soon need suggestions?!?
- What kind of adhesive would I use to apply Vinyl Composite Tiles (VCT) as a kitchen back splash?
- How to Make a Glass Mosaic : How to Use Broken Pieces of Glass for a Mosaic
- Need advice on wooden floors…pros/cons?
- Kosher laws and do we need them in today’s world? ?
- Stone Sealer Vrs Grout Sealer?
- Would texture stone spray paint be to flammable to use on backsplash and wall around my oven in my kitchen?
- How to Make Stained Glass Mosaics : Preparing Grout for Stained Glass Mosaics
amp appliances art backsplash cabinets ceramic ceramic tile colors countertop crafts design diy drywall Expert flooring free glass glass mosaic glass mosaic tile glass tile glass tiles glue granite grout how how-to kitchen kitchen backsplash marble mosaic Mosaic Art mosaics Mosaic Tiles porcelain quot slate slate tile slate tiles stained glass tile tile backsplash tiles to video Village